"No Bootable Device" after Acer ES11-132 Laptop boots

Hi everyone! Hope y’all having a great day.
I have an Acer Aspire ES11-132 laptop pre-installed with an Endless OS. I want to install Windows 7 to it. I tried following several tutorials from youtube and google search results. I guess I messed up with following one tutorial where I opened “Disks” on my Endless desktop and changed the settings of my first 2 partitions to accept all formats. Afterwhich I restarted the laptop and went to BIOS setup to change some settings to get my bootable flashdrive with Windows installer to work. The laptop failed to detect the bootable flashdrive so i decided to remove the harddisk and attached it to my other laptop to install Windows 7 so by the time i attach it to the laptop again, I only have to boot the harddisk to windows. However, I got myself into trouble as now on boot, it keeps saying “No bootable device” :frowning: I tried tons of other tutorials and even tried to check the hardware myself but still no good. Can someone help me? Its been 3days since I got myself into this. Thanks!

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:
I have managed to solve this issue by finding the right RUFUS version to create a bootable flashdrive and install Windows 10 on the laptop. Use rufus-usb-2-11.exe installer

1 Like