Not able to run a Windows program (Cricut Design Space) through Q4Wine

Hii, I’ve downloaded Q4Wine to run a WIndows program on my Endless OS - the program is Cricut Design Space. I have the right .exe file and I don’t think there’s any issue with Q4Wine, it seems to start the install but then the window just disappears. It created two new files in my documents, one that’s called ‘Cricut Design Space.lnk’ and then a ‘.desktop’ document (see text copied below).

I was wondering if it might be caused by the same issue as the last time when I couldn’t run Steam and some other apps because the comupter couldn’t recognize where it’s been saved on the system. You guys helped me fix it then. This time, so far I’ve only tried restarting my computer, re-downloading Q4Wine and also different version of the Cricut programme, but no luck. Uploading the diagnostics below. Thank you for your help again, guys!

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Cricut Design Space
Exec=env WINEPREFIX="/sysroot/home/veronika/.wine" wine C:\\users\\veronika\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Cricut\ Design\ Space\\Cricut\ Design\ Space.exe
Type=Application
StartupNotify=true
Comment=Cricut Design Space Application
Path=/sysroot/home/veronika/.wine/dosdevices/c:/users/veronika/AppData/Local/Programs/Cricut Design Space
Icon=CA36_Cricut Design Space.0
StartupWMClass=cricut design space.exe

eos-diagnostic-220326_191637_UTC 0100.txt (1.8 MB)

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.