O app Greenwithenvy não funciona

Olá, por gentileza, alguém poderia me ajudar? O aplicativo instala normalmente e executa, mas não mostra nenhuma das informações sobre a placa de vídeo. Interessado em informações sobre a temperatura e velocidade do “fan”. Se alguém tem alguma outra sugestão de como saber isso para fins de monitoramento agradeço desde já.

Tente usar o GtkStressTesting que está disponivel na Endless Story

Olá Leandro, obrigado por responder, estou usando esse já e funcionando muito bem, mas ele monitora cpu-ram-mb. Queria algo relacionado a placa de vídeo.

Hi, @Eduardo_Benazzi !

Another thing is that you can, I tried it on my Asus computer, is to press f2 when you boot the computer once you see the Asus logo. Through this menu you can see the fan speed and device temperature.

Hi, Byron Diaz. Thank you very much for answering me. Yes, I have other ways to monitor everything including my video card, this is not something urgent or impeding me on anything. It was just that I’ve found the app interesting, so just a suggestion for the future if this app it would be possible to work or Nvidia X Settings work on Endless, this would be pretty nice!

Thanks for the suggestion, Eduardo!

Believe that it will be taken into consideration for future versions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.