Printer Brother HL-1112e print empty page

Hello,

My new printer Brother HL-1112e is detected as HL-1110 series.

It print a empty page. Under Windows it work normally.

Before with you we tried to install my HP LaserJet 100 color MFP175.
Not successfully.

I check the compatibility with Endless and HL-1112 must be OK.

Please help.

Todor

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Hi, you can also verify this article for compatibility: Which printers will be supported by Endless OS?

I attach the diagnostics file.[x-special/nautilus-clipboard copy file:///sysroot/home/tomi/eos-diagnostic-200504_181758_UTC+0300.txt](x-special/nautilus-clipboard copy file:///sysroot/home/tomi/eos-diagnostic-200504_181758_UTC+0300.txt)
Thank you.

I saw that “This printer entry was contributed by a user” what means this?

Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Hello,

First I don’t speak Spanish.

Second- in your demonstration first you click on a red button on the left on red English.

I can find this button.

I don’t see the well known sign for attaching file.

Sorry

Hi!

This article also has the information to do the diagnostic: How do I make a debug log of Endless OS?

Hmm, I had never encountered such a problem before. It seems to me that the reason for the printer is because I had a hp printer and over time I realized that they just do terrible printers … I changed 3 hp printers and all three models showed me an error after several weeks and then I decided to find others models because I couldn’t work normally. I asked friends for advice and they said that they buy printers from mrdepot.ca. I decided to take a chance and bought new cartridges and a printer from there and I paid only 650 bucks and it’s a pretty good price!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.