Problem after upgrading to eos version 3.4

Hello all, after upgrading to Endless 3.4 the computer freezez after using some time. Before the upgrade this problem was unknown. Also it seems that the computer is slowing down while starting the programs. I was enthousiast when i used the Endless os for the first time from usb stick but it seems to bring more problems by upgrading the operating system. Hopely wil there be a solution for the new problems so i do not have to look for an other operating system.

Grtzz, Toine PD4AJM

Hi @pd4ajm,

Freezes are hard to find the cause of sometimes, but I will do my best to help you. When it freezes, does everything stop? Including your mouse pointer and any sound that might have been playing? If you let it sit for a minute or two, does it start to work again or do you have to reboot it? Lastly, can you tell me what model your computer is?

Hi Michel, everything freesez totaly. I can’t do anything and must reboot the computer by pushing the on/off switch for a long time. When i start the system monitor i see that there is still a swapfile… i read before that there will be no swapfile used after a update 3.15.x. I’ve a asus r20Gb ram and 32 Gb flashmemory.
eos-diagnostic-180522_113930_UTC 0200.txt (271,0 KB)