Problema al intentar instalar Windows 10

Intente instalar Windows 10 en mi Asus VivoBook con Endless por que la verdad encuentro más fácil de usar para mi trabajo Windows. Sin embargo por alguna razón no me permite instalarlo, y eso que la USB es original de Windows… El asunto es que ahora no instala Windows… Y ya tampoco abre Endless y estoy preocupada por que no quiero que mi computadora quedé inservible, ¿Hay alguna forma de regresar mi computadora a su configuración de fabrica para poder volver a usar Endless?

We are very sorry to hear that Endless OS did not fulfill your needs, unfortunately, the installation of other OS which is not Endless OS is out of our hands

I know.
What i want is to know how i can reset mi laptop to have
Endless again, now that the program of instalation of Windows erase it.

If Endless has been erased, suggest to download EOS once again through https://endlessos.com/download/

Yes, but actually My laptop hasn’t any OS, because Windows erase Endless and it couldn’t install it. So the only thing on my laptop is the BIOS. I can’t Enter on internet or any other aplicación.

Please try this how to start your computer from a USB stick.

So, i need to install Endless in a USB, from another computer, and later, start it from My laptop?
How much GB need to have the USB ?

From around 3 gb to around 16 gb depending on the image you would like to install.

Ya cree la USB siguiendo los pasos del link que me mandaron, y la inserte en mi computadora, y al parecer funciona, pero si desconecto la USB, se borra el sistema operativo de nuevo, solo funciona con la USB conectada, como puedo hacer para que funcione todo el tiempo?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.