Recupeção de arquivos

Utilizando o app Discos eu fiz uma tentativa de formatar um HD externo, selecionei o HD e fui no icone dos 3 pontos no canto superior direito e cliquei em formatar disco…
Só que eu não consigo mais ter acesso aos arquivos do HD externo e estou com medo de ter perdido todos os meus arquivos.
O que eu faço, tem algum programa dentro do endless que me ajude a recuperar esses arquivos e meu HD junto.

Você formatou. Os arquivos foram apagados não tem como recuperar

It depends. Normally when formatting a disk, only the Information about the filesystem is cleared, so your files are actually there, but as the filesystem has been recreated, there are no references to it for accessing it.

So, as long as you don’t have written new data to the formatted disk, chances are good that you are able to recover some of the files. There are tools available to accomplish this task, one of them is TestDisk, which is available at:

www.cgsecurity.org

Essentially, it boils down to downloading and extracting it to your internal disk, then running it as root and point it to the disk which has been formatted. Recover files to your internal disk.

mkdir ~/testdisk
cd ~/testdisk
wget https://www.cgsecurity.org/testdisk-7.2-WIP.linux26-x86_64.tar.bz2
bzip2 -dc testdisk-7.2-WIP.linux26-x86_64.tar.bz2 | tar -xvf -
cd testdisk-7.2-WIP
sudo ./photorec_static

Good luck.

1 Like

Tá bem, já me conformei com essa perda, minha duvida agora é, porque não consigo ter acesso a nenhum dos HD’s que formatei.

Eu só tenho esse notebook com o endless OS como sistema operacional. Jogando essa linha de códigos no terminal eu consigo baixar e fazer essa reparação.

I only have this notebook with endless OS as the operating system. Throwing this line of codes in the terminal I can download and make this repair.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.