Screen freezes, blinks, show lines, discoloring and some times, don't respond

Hello, I have screen problem, it show up some times.

I have this problem for long time now about 2-3 months It comes and go. Some times it show up with normal internet surfing. Then I move screen up or down and lines go away. Is it maybe cable problem?
When I press button for prnt sc, there are no lines on prnt sc pictures. In one corner but you can’t see in picture LCD looks to have a 1inch line that is a bit darker color then rest, maybe this is small crack making a problem some times.

Last time it happen, was when I moved screen to close down laptop just slightly and picture freezes, show some lines and, mouse or anything didn’t respond on screen, moving up and down screen didn’t work, more I moved screen more lines show up. I close down laptop and PC go to sleep mode, when I turn it back on problem was gone. See my picture to understand what I do mean.

I try to understand the source, if this is LCD screen, graphic card, ram, hardware, small crack, or OS problem.

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

After I start PC again from sleep mode, when all looked normal I made diagnostic:
eos-diagnostic-210311_012703_UTC 1200.txt (3.0 MB)

When the problem occurs, can you please Try to Press “Ctrl-Alt-F2” to get to the text console. Log in there and run:

LANG=en_US.UTF-8 eos-diagnostics

This way, it will hopefully capture what happened in the logs. If you are unable to switch to the text console because the device is unresponsive, please also tell us.

I pressed “Ctrl-Alt-F2” this now when all works okey, but nothing happened.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.