Sound Level Not Adjustable

Hello.
My endless OS has arrived pre-installed with my ZenBook. The issue is that for the speaker volume, intermediate levels do not exist. For the left half of the volume slider I get low sound, and I get high sound for vice versa. Volume slider works well when I use the headphones, but when I use the built-in speakers I have just mute, low and high level sound. What is the reason for this problem?? Diagnostics report is attached. eos-diagnostic-200220_203124_UTC 0100.txt (1.5 MB)

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. Copy and paste this command into the Terminal application:
flatpak update --appstream && flatpak update -y
eos-updater-ctl update
  1. Wait for a notification saying that it is to restart the computer and Click to restart the computer

@LeandroStanger I ran the commands you suggested. Updated to 3.7.7 to successfully, restarted, and having the same issue… Again, attaching the diagnostics report: eos-diagnostic-200221_212117_UTC 0100.txt (1.7 MB)

CC: @Daniel @jprvita

Hi @Cem_Emre_Akbas!

Is there any chance you could also send us screenshots of this issue?

Hi, @Cem_Emre_Akbas!

Do you have an update on this?

Unfortunately, the situation is the same.
And I do not know how to show this problem with a screenshot. In the volume slider, there are 20+ levels exist. When I use an headphone, I can hear all those 20 sound levels. However, on the speakers I can hear only two levels while the slider still shows all 20+ levels. When I increase the volume, the slider moves, but sound level remains the same for the left half of the slider.
When the slider is at 0%, it’s mute;
when the slider is between 1%-50%, I hear the same level of low sound;
when the slider is between 51%-100%, I hear the same level of high sound.
Does this explain well or should I provide more details?
Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.