Sound problem! please help me

My computer X205TA ASUS. sound is not working.

and any sound, mp3, movie even on chrome.

so, please help me!

I think the sound driver is not installed. ^^;;

@ansqudfhr
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

my file attached. please check my file.

thank you! ^^

eos-diagnostic-180507_184211_UTC+0900.txt (248 KB)

eos-diagnostic-180507_184211_UTC+0900.txt (248.1 KB)

This it is… Thanks.

I think this may be an audio card driver problem we’ve seen from a couple other people.

Can you open the terminal, run the command aplay -l and post the output here?

Also, what kind of speaker are you using? Is it a built-in speaker, connected via 3.5mm jack, USB ,or HDMI?

You can try upgrading to eos3.4 (in beta, to be released soon) and see if the situation has improved.

If the bug is still present though, I’m afraid this is not something we can provide direct support for. The Asus X205TA is based on Intel’s Cherry Trail CPU family where the Linux support is somewhat limited, and the whole Cherry Trail product range has been discontinued by Intel.

Here it is… ^^eos-diagnostic-180515_aplay -l.txt (575 바이트)

and I use built in speaker. and I tested 3.5mm jack, but it is not working.

and I connected bluetooth, that situation, sound is good in other computer.

So, please help me. ^^

Hi Daniel, i’ve got the same problem with a asus r209ha (e200) computer. The problem stil goes on after upgrading to eos 3.4. Strange thing is that the first time running eos 3.1x from a usb stick the souncard was working good. I’m lucky that bluetooth audio works for the speakers. I have no audio input for the microphone but can use mine computer for some surfing and other things. Hopely there wil come a solution for the audio problems.

Grtzz, Toine PD4AJM