There is some problems in new update

1. Laptop auto reboot when I open it. (Not everytime)
  2. External sound problem - Earphones, need to reboot again to check is it supporting now. Sometime supporting and sometime not.
  3. Screen blank in few seconds when playing video (vlc) . After few restart, I bypassed this problem.
  4. Wi fi connect is not fast as was before.
  5. Speaker sound gone to least level for few times (2 times with me). Restarting fixed it.

@Prashant_Gupta
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

eos-diagnostic-180526_201416_UTC 0530.txt (831.7 KB)

This is all what you do. Copy and paste this text once, and once again but no usefull response after that. Not the best support team.

@LeandroStanger there is nothing in the description of the problems, or in the diagnostic file, that suggests eos-fix-ostree-repo will help…

Next time this happens, please re-run eos-diagnostics right after the reboot and attach it here. This will allow us to see any error logs from the previous boot.

These may be related.

I see this in your diagnostic file:

May 26 16:33:26 prashant systemd-udevd[294]: Process '/usr/sbin/alsactl -E HOME=/run/alsa restore 0' failed with exit code 99.

According to the alsactl manual, exit code 99 means “device is not known”. I’m not sure why this would be happening because elsewhere in the diagnostic file the sound device is listed.

Do you mean that after a few seconds of playing video in VLC, the system hangs? And by “bypassed this problem”, do you mean that this problem has now stopped occurring?

Do you mean that it takes longer to connect to your access point, or that once you are connected, sending/receiving data seems to be slower?