Trouble with installing google chrome

Please, help. I want to instal google chrome because chromium does not support every site but I have a problem. I type in Terminal:
rm -f eos-install-google-chrome && wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/endlessm/eos-customer-support/master/eos-install-google-chrome && chmod +x eos-install-google-chrome && ./eos-install-google-chrome

Then I try to open google chrome but it says that I must install it. I pick install, but that s all, it does not appear as installed in aplication center.

@irina
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

This is what it is saying:

Gjs-Message: JS LOG: Saved to /sysroot/home/irina/eos-diagnostic-171005_185817_UTC+0300.txt

Thanks.

@irina
The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

eos-diagnostic-171005_192846_UTC 0300.txt (292.2 KB)

@irina Where did you find these instructions to install Chrome? This is an old/unsupported method - now you should just find Google Chrome in the app center and click the install button.

@irina
Settings>Details>Look for updates

It is saying ,update failed,.

My version is 3.1.0.

That s what I m trying to do. I click the “install” button and after a few seconds, the “install” button returns and nothing had happened.

Try again
current version 3.2.6

I ve tried. Always update failed.