Trying to download ISO

Hi Guys
I am new here and am trying to download the ISO file (English 14GB) I click on download and all I get is EOS-amd64-amd64-en-3.7.8-iso.torrent but the download is only 301kb.

I have tried 5 tims ald each time it is the same, also tried with different browsers.

Is the a fault in the system somewhere or is it me?
regards John

Hi, @johnsiddle!

Please let us know if the article provided by @LeandroStanger helped you.

Not really, all I want to do is copy the full iso image so that I can put it onto a usb drive and boot from it to try out Endless.
What I have done is to use the Windows installer to put a dual boot on my Desktop PC and now I am trying extract the ISO file from the .GZ image that got downloaded in the process.

I am using NCH express zip to extract it but it has been running for 24 hours and is up to 20,499,528 and rising.
I was hoping to end up with the 14GB that is mentioned on the website.

I still only get a 300k torrent file if I try to download direct.

I want to try it on some low end laptops I have around that are useless on windows.
Regards John

I highly recommend you to simply download some kind of torrent software like Transmission (https://transmissionbt.com) and download the ISO image through it - open the Torrent in Transmission and start downloading.

Thank you at last the reply I wanted, its a pity this info is not in the download instructions on the website.
It is now happily downloading.
The .GZ extraction gave me a 30GB image which is imaging my USB HD but I will stop it as soon as the download file completes.

Thank you again.
Regards John

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.