Why do I have a SLOW laptop

Why my laptop is so slow , I have an asus laptop with i7 7700hq and ram 4 gb and 1tb ad a storage
The running system is endless 3.2.5

But it’s freaking slow, I mean, installing an app (around 20 mb) took more than an hour, is that normal?!

Also how could I install windows and remove endless?

I have been installing Endless a few months ago in various types of equipment, in a terminal with celeron d with 2 gb of ram and 80 gb disk. and it is better than windows 7, now install it in a Lenovo with I3 and the truth is better than windows 10, I use Endless 3.24 that version and now I’m testing the endless teams Mission and One … They are very good, to uninstall is you go to the Endless page and when you want to download the operating system you get it …

Was this time spent downloading the app or installing it? It definitely shouldn’t take that long to install after downloading

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Agreed ! That’s my scenario, Celeron N3050, 2GB DDR3l Ram - win 10 struggles but Endless sails smooth as long as little multitasking !:sunglasses:

@Demon_Cloud
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

i have the same problem, my specs is 4 GB RAM, 2 GB VRAM, 2,9 GHz, 500 HDD, and the games is running in low fps, for example cs go in 20 fps with all low graphics details, but a friend with 2 GB RAM can run it it in 40-45 fps on medium graphics details, a solution could be the Video Card driver, but i dont know how to update it or find it on Endless 3.0… can anyone help?

/sysroot/home/stefan/eos-diagnostic-180302_225952_UTC+0200.txt

Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

is this a wrong file?

eos-diagnostic-180302_225952_UTC+0200.txt

Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

eos-diagnostic-180302_225952_UTC 0200.txt (1.2 MB)

I have a similar problem here in my Acer laptop.
here’s the fileeos-diagnostic-180429_135327_UTC 0800.txt (771.9 KB)
Thanks for the help! ^^

i also have slow downloading of applications. uploading this file also took some time. please find the solution. this is my first use of laptop and tendless os . dont want to be dissappointed eos-diagnostic-190329_140216_UTC 0900.txt (937.8 KB)

Upgrade to Endless OS 3.5.7 by APP Center