Wifi Adapter not found

I just purchased an asus desktop with pre installed endless OS. Wifi adapter is not there and bluetooth toggle switch is not working
Here is the eos file

eos-diagnostic-210523_121818_UTC 0530.txt (616.7 KB)

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal
  2. In this application run the command:
flatpak update --appstream && flatpak update -y
eos-updater-ctl update --force

Are you sure this system has a WiFi adapter? (If so, do you know specifically which adapter?)

It looks like no wifi device was detected by the system.

As @Daniel already told, it looks like your System has no card. As the system isn’t sold without one (according to the ASUS Website), i assume that the card has slipped out of the Slot it is built into. This would also explain why there is no Bluetooth, as the card contains both, the Wifi and Bluetooth.

The card itself is a Intel AX200 based one which is supported by Endless OS and should work OOB when detected.

I suggest you to either bring back the device to the store you bought it from, or if you are at least moderatly technically savvy, remove the sidedoor of the case and tighten the card to it’s slot. If you do this, don’t forget to ground yourself to not damage any internal components.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.