Display resolution problem

So i have a problem considering the resolution and i hope anyone could help me. So i went to the displays, lowered my resolution and the screen zoomed in and went really small, and so when i tried to put it back to its normal size, but the only resolution that i could choose was the lowest resolution and thats it. I hope someone can help me get it back to its original screen resolution. Please help me

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Can you post a screenshot of the Dispay settings panel?
I think you’ll see some options there related to Scale and Refresh rate. If you try adjusting those settings you should get the original resolution options back again.

Thats what i did, but the onlt resolution that appears is 800×512 (3:5)

That does look like a bug, sorry about that.
Try opening the Terminal app and running this command:

rm .config/monitors.xml

then log out and log in again. Let us know if any futher guidance would be useful.

I have a problem with a new computer
Everyone tells me to delete Endless and install Windows
Where is this terminal where commands are written

Just type Terminal when the Desktop is displayed - it will display the Terminal App Icon immediatly. Click it with the mouse and it will open.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.