Even having an amazing internet connection, the app store download is very slow

I have a decent internet connection, still the app center downloads the applications very very slowly. Some times the progress bar does not even move at all.

eos-diagnostic-200405_203122_UTC 0530.txt (833.3 KB)

I have also attached EOS Diagnostics. I really love endless but due to this major issue it is not possible for me to work efficiently.

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal
  2. Copy and paste this command into the Terminal application:
killall gnome-software
flatpak update --appstream && flatpak update -y
eos-updater-ctl update
flatpak uninstall -y --unused
gnome-software

Hi!

Please let us know if the solution provided by Leandro worked.

The progress bar can be misleading. It will be improved in EOS 3.8.1 or 3.8.2.

Hm, Think you should to change internet provider. It is not problem of your devises. I know it because I had get the same issue with my laptop last year and my provider couldn’t to correct it. So I decided to change internet provider. However, I din’t know which is the best. I need really good 4G connection but I don’t want to pay 20 pounds for 1GB. I asked my friends and all of they said that they use a website where everyone can select his own ideal provider from top UK companies. It is really nice, because at usave.co.uk you choose exactly what is needed for your telephone, laptop or PC computer and there are options with 4 and 5G. Also if you need you can get credit or return cashback from purchase. There are big asortiment of gadgets like telephones and headphones.
Winter is reason for slow internet. Hope that everything will be okay.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.