Have a Endless Computer that I would like to get restored to factory. How can I do this?

Hello,
I am looking for a way to either recover my Endless PC or reset password for admin account.
Unable to log into system to see any info.
How can I do a factory reset of device it is ok if lose everything on it.
If not is there a way to install latest OS on it and wipe everything off?
Thanks,

1 Like

Hi, you can reset the password for the root-Account with the procedure outlined in the following Thread:

Hi,

you could also follow this process in order to assist you to recover your password:

Restart your computer
Once you get to the user menu, choose the main account
Miss the password once and click on “reminder”
Miss the password a second time and click on “forgot password”
Send us the 7 digits code that appears in the new message to support@endlessm.com, and do not turn off the computer
Wait for us to provide you a new code that will allow you to set up a new password

Hello Byron,
Thanks for update.

egrath, thanks for suggestion but that did not work on my system.
I finally was able to get a hold of support and got my password reset with the reset code.
I was not familiar with this process but worked out great the second time around since first time system went to sleep and when awoke, asked for password again.
Second time I was able to enter support code and that allowed me to enter new password.
Thanks to both for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.