Hi my wifi not working

Please attach the eos-diagnostic log file for any Endless OS problems, and a screenshot or camera image of the error message itself.

To generate an eos-diagnostic file:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’. You can search for it by typing into the search bar on the desktop.
  2. In the Terminal, type the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze it and seek a possible solutieos-diagnostic-221013_022423_UTC 0330.txt (663.3 KB)

Can you please update to the latest version of Endless OS and try again. Your version is 4.0.3, current is 4.0.10. It’s probably necessary to use either a USB wireless dongle or to connect using wired Network to do so.

If the problem still persists after the upgrade, please re-run eos-diagnostics and upload it again.

Hi dear
How can i update my endless to last version with cable connection? With torn on automatic updates?

I update my endless os and wifi still not working

eos-diagnostic-221013_143639_UTC+0330.txt (580 KB)

From what i saw in the logs, your wireless adaptor is a BCM43142, which unfortunately seems to have very bad linux support … it’s only supported via a proprietary driver which isn’t working on recent linux distributions anymore :frowning:

So your best bet would be to buy a simple USB wifi adaptor and use that instead or to replace the card in your device (they are socketed and replaceable with some technical affinity)

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/wl

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.