How to use an already-downloaded image file with the Endless Installer for Windows

hi there ,i downloaded the endless basic os image file…and now i want to install it together with my windows …so how i can install using the image file i have of that…

Hi,

• Download the Endless Installer for Windows here: https://endlessm.com/download/
  • Move the endless-installer.exe file into the same folder as the basic image you have downloaded
  • Run endless-installer.exe – it should detect the downloaded image file and allow you to install it

I was about to try this new topic - “Is upgrading from Basic version (1.7 GB) to Full version (15 GB) possible if I have ISO image file on the same partition where I have installed Basic?” but the automated topic search suggested few pages including this one which is similar topic/question/thread. I tried to the above tip, but the installer did not detect the ISO file and started to download a new full version ISO file! This might not worked because of Security reasons (C: Drive protection).

Oops! I donno whether it did not work because there were many other Linux ISOs in the folder or I did not see the first option to utilize the ISO image already downloaded, at first. I therfore copied the Full Version’s ISO image to Windows Downloads folder, explanded it there only, and then run the installer - It later on dedected the ISO image and gave the option to use it. Thanks WTJ - Sorry for the blooper/trouble!

Ah, ISO files are a little different. On Windows 10, double-click the ISO to attach it as a virtual disk, then run the copy of the installer inside. On earlier versions, use 7-zip to extract the contents of the ISO to a new folder, then run the copy of the installer inside.