I cant update 5 apps including google chrome in appcentre

Today i updated endless 3.2 version and now i cant update any apps . The app centre showing that i have pending 5 or 10 apps in app centre , but when i click on update all or update via one by one is not happening . When i click on update , the appcentre list just refresh and again showing that position again . Bug founded.

Means i stuck in updates 3.22 , furthur i can’t update google chrome or other all apps in appcentre.

@smit
Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command: eos-diagnostics
  3. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

eos-diagnostic-170719_183910_UTC 0530.txt (664.8 KB)

now new problem with os is that that first word i can’t update my applications in appcentre. And now os freezes when i open chrome , any solution?? Means i cant do anything automatically freezes and no keys working at all , cant shutdown . So i have to shutdown it by pressing my powerbutton and it can harm my motherboard . And this is happened 4 times when i last updated 3.2.22 newest version.

@smit

eos-diagnostic-170720_204421_UTC 0530.txt (377.4 KB)