My computer not working *emergency

If by “hack script” you mean something similar to the post at the top of this thread, yes, please.

Then when i see all the thread its all as [FAILED] and I found a line where it said [FAILED] to start session and all the options were [FAILED] except for some that said [Ok]

Can you take a photo?

When I start my computer i click the 3 . 9 5 version and it say endless but then it freezes on that same screen

Really worried and don’t know what to do. Please help

And i need my computer so badly to study for a test

OK, that’s quite hard to read but lots of services are failing to start. Based on your earlier messages I believe you see the same thing whichever version of Endless OS you select in the GRUB boot menu – is that correct?

It’s hard to know for sure but this looks like disk corruption. You could try to get more information as follows:

• Press Ctrl+Alt+F3 to switch to a text-mode login prompt
  • Enter your username (it’s normally your first name, in lower-case; so for me, “Will Thompson”, it’s will) and press Enter
  • Enter your password and press Enter
  • Run one of the commands suggested on that screen, such as systemctl status upower.service, and take a photograph of the output. Or run journalctl -b, use Page Down to scroll to the end, and take photographs of the last few pages.
  • When you’re done, run systemctl poweroff to switch off the computer.

Another option is to create a bootable USB disk on another computer, boot this computer from the USB stick, and then you may be able to check the built-in disk for errors using the Disks app, and/or recover your data from the built-in disk by copying it to a USB stick. https://support.endlessos.org/en/installation

This is way to complicated for me i don’t know but ill try it

yes for the first question

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.