Mysql xampp como instalarlo

Buenos dias soy Jorge, soy nuevo en este sistema y no logro instalar mysql y xampp si alguien sabe como, por favor ayudarme :0.

He estado mirando en google pero ningun comando es reconocido y tampoco entiendo mucho los pasos a seguir.

Por favor ayudenme.

Please see the following thread for a description on how to install it:

Thanks for worrying and trying to help my friend, but the podman command does not recognize me, I will try to find information on how to get it to recognize me, thanks still :slight_smile:

Algo que nos ayudaría mucho a entender el problema sería la siguiente:

1. Abra la aplicación llamada ‘Terminal’
  2. En esta aplicación, ejecute el comando:

eos-diagnostics

1. El comando anterior creará un archivo con la información del sistema (por ejemplo EOS-diagnóstico-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Envíenos este archivo para que podamos analizar y ver una posible solución

I assume that you run a rather old version of EOS, as the Podman command has been introduced in 3.6.0. Please update to the latest version of Endless OS to use it.

eos-diagnostic-210228_172244_UTC 0100.txt (2,6 MB)

I am attaching the diagnosis document.

I have I think an old version, I will inform myself in the meantime how to update and I insist, thank you very much

Yes my sistem is 3.4.0, I need update thank :slight_smile:

1. Abra la aplicación llamada ‘Terminal
  2. En esta aplicación, ejecute el comando:
sudo ostree admin upgrade
eos-updater-ctl update

I did what you told me and everything was correct, but what are the purpose of those commands? if you do not mind.

Nada nada, no hagas caso a mi pregunta, esos dos comandos actualizaron al sistema 3.9.6, muchas gracias :slight_smile: te debo otra ejej que me ayudaste con node.

Eso si, tengo una duda.

eos-updater-ctl update

Si ejecuto esos comandos significa que se me actualizara a la version actual no?

Saludos y muchas gracias :slight_smile:

Yes, that’s correct.

essentially fetches the latest version of the current ref from the official servers, builds an new deployment and marks it active.

eos-updater-ctl update

Does something similar to the first command, but has additional logic built in to check if more needs to be done. Normally, the first command is executed as part of the later one, but ocassionally it fails (especially on older builds) and so it’s good practice to run it individually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.