Not functioning

i cant do anything with my pc
i have internet connection but i seems like i dont because nothing that need internet works
chrome keeps loading
app center app dosent show just the loading sign
i cant move my files

What version of Endless OS are you using?
To check which version of Endless OS you are in Settings :arrow_right: Details

Hi!

you can also send a diagnostic.

How do I make a debug log of Endless OS?

I am very satisfied with this operating system, everything works except the printer, I can scan, bunt I can”t print. I have Canon i-SENSYS MF4320d and Endless os 3

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal’
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

eos-diagnostic-200501_151231_UTC 0300.txt (1.3 MB)

Upgrade to Endless OS 3.8.0 by App Center

You can also check this article: Which printers will be supported by Endless OS?

It apears in that list but with *

Hi!

Based on the information from the website, the driver is no longer available. Please contact the manufacturer for more information.

I recived this from Canon:

Thank you for your request and for contacting Canon.

We would like to inform you that we have very little support for Linux based Operating systems.

You may try to install the latest drivers made for Linux and try it out. You can do so by visiting the link below.

MF4320 Support

If it doesn’t work you may contact Endless support to see if they can assist in installing the printer on your computer.

We doe hope this helps and apologizze for any inconveniences caused.

Please do not hesitate to contact again, should you have any further questions.

Yours sincerely,

S.Martopawiro
Canon Services & Support

Telephone Support:
020 7660 0186

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.