Nvidia software update

Any one know how can I update my nvidia software?
tks

Something that would help us a lot to understand the problem would be this:

1. Open the application called ‘Terminal
  2. In this application run the command:

eos-diagnostics

1. The above command will create a file with the information of your system (example: eos-diagnostic-160614_111731_UTC + 0100.txt); Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

You can’t update the proprietary NVIDIA drivers on your system, as they are shipped with the base system via OSTree deployments. However, you can run the userspace utilities if that is what you are looking for:

Make sure to update to the latest version though, if not already, the current stable NVIDIA drivers are shipped with it.

Tks @egrath for your answer , I’ve checked and realise that I already have the latest NVIDIA software version (450.80.02). I’ve installed a game that was asking me to update my NVIDIA version, but, it shoud be other problem.
Thank again…

Good morning @LeandroStanger and thaks for your answer. Yes, I can send it to you. Wich e-mail should I send it?

Daniel

Can you give me an email address?

Don’t send the Diagnostic via E-Mail, just upload it here in this Thread using the Upload button:

eos-diagnostic-210116_183748_UTC-0300.txt (1.8 MB)

Ok, following the file…

Could you guys check it?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.