OS not boot after restart!

i downloaded basic version which is 1.5GB in size. Everything was going good but after restart, there was not option for selecting OS. There was a message on the screen “Windows scanning and repairing the drive 10% complete” and so on! after that when 100% done, pc restart and it taken more time than usually it take and windows boots up!!
PS : i am using HP windows 8.1 with AMD processor

Can you upload the EndlessInstallerXXXXXX.log file which was created in the
same folder as the endless-installer.exe? You can use the upload button or
drag and drop the file into the text area below.

EndlessInstaller20161028_23_29_44.log (49.7 KB)
EndlessInstaller20161028_23_30_54.log (5.7 MB)

here are 2 files with .log extension, i hope i upload right files!!

Same answer posted 6th time

After installing endlessos boot again with the usb drive and open the " GNOME disks " from " Utility " and select your harddisk where the OS is installed and select settings and make it bootable.

There is an option " Bootable " check it and power off and remove usb and reboot and you have a working OS.

Thanks @Akshay_Rana_GuJJar - I think you have run into a known issue with our installer not properly creating EFI boot entries on some systems. It looks like this might be the cause of your problems. We will apply a fix for it within the next couple of days and you can try to uninstall then reinstall Endless OS.

Thanks @smileyyasha but you can probably guess what I’m going to say… This fix doesn’t apply to dual boot installs or EFI systems so won’t help with Akshay’s problem this time. :slight_smile: