Uninstall Endless (I want to change it to Windows 10 PRO)

Send us this file so we can analyze and see a possible solution

Muchas gracias, voy a ver
tendrƩ que dedicarle unas cuantas horas

Hi.

I also have problem with installation, I donā€™t even have an option for usb drive boot or dvd boot in my boot options at all.

All youtube videos on this topic suggest that the option to boot from USB just supposed to be there, but itā€™s not.

Is there any instructions on how to add Boot option there, NOT switch or prioritize, ADD whole option.

I have Acer Aspire A315 and quite honest Iā€™m desperate.

The store I bought it from claimed that ā€œthere is no OSā€ on the device, but apparently there is one that doesnā€™t allow you to install other OS.
And Windows forum does not help with that issue

facing exactly same issue with my New Acer laptop. Please help

did u get a solution to this problem ?? i m facing exactly same issue

A web search using ā€œAcer Aspire A315 boot optionsā€ turned up this thread at the top of the list https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/526858/aspire-3-a315-31-coa7-bios-has-not-option-to-boot-using-usb

This community is focused on installing and using Endless OS. Microsoft forums, web searches, and manufacturer forums will generally return more and better information on installing and using different operating systems.

bill

1 Like

I bought acer nitro 5 ANS15 and it has endless os and i want to have a windows os so that i can get files important for me as they support only exe formatā€¦
Kindly help me to install windows 10

If you donā€™t see the USB drive in the priorities list, then after pressing F2 after switching on your computer, in BIOS settings find the tab where you switch the booting mode from EFI (or UEFI, donā€™t remember) to legacy mode and press F10. Search for the word ā€œlegacyā€. It works 100%, after restarting and pressing F2 you will see that the priorities list was extended. Thatā€™s the solution for all who could not boot from USB and USB was not visible in BIOS.

Hiii Alfleria,

as it is endless OS you have to make a bootable USB using following format.You can USE RUFUS SOFTWARE TO MAKE BOOTABLE USB DRIVE.Make sure while making bootable usb partition table shoulb be GPT and NOT MBR.and you should format through FAT 32 file system only before doing bootable USB.

Windows OS must be x64 bit version and EFI compatible.

USB flash drive must have GPT partition scheme and be FAT32 formatted.

BIOS KEYS- F12, ESC,F2 or F9 depends on the laptop boot menu, it will as USB brand/model

normally you can disable secure boot, setting a supervisor password on BIOS.

Hiii Alfleria,

as it is endless OS you have to make a bootable USB using following format.You can USE RUFUS SOFTWARE TO MAKE BOOTABLE USB DRIVE.Make sure while making bootable usb partition table shoulb be GPT and NOT MBR.and you should format through FAT 32 file system only before doing bootable USB.

BIOS KEYS- F12, ESC,F2 or F9 depends on the laptop boot menu, it will as USB brand/model

Hiii