Welcome to Endless Community

Thanks for joining the Endless Community, and welcome!

This forum is first and foremost for Endless community members: most of the Endless employees you meet are doing so on a volunteer basis because they love the conversations and discussions this community engages in. We’re excited to have you join us.

Here are some reasons you may want to use the forum:

To chat with other Endless community members, head over to Endless Community on Telegram (an instant messenger).

For technical support, first read our FAQs on Zendesk.
Zendesk is maintained by the Endless team, and many common technical issues are already answered there!

We want to make sure that this is a safe and welcoming place for everyone. By using this forum, you agree to abide by the Endless Code of Conduct (CoC). This CoC may be modified from time to time and we’ll do our best to keep you updated on any changes.

Thanks for being part of Endless and helping us make computing universally accessible. Your feedback, conversation, and excitement will help us get there.

See you soon!

¿Hablas español? Visita nuestro grupo en Español.
Fala português? Visite nosso grupo em Português.

6 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Hey @nuritzi and @vicki,

I am interested to join this community by making contribution.

But I could not get proper link to join here.

About myself, I am open Source evangelist, contributing in Mozilla, Fedora, Libre Office, DuckDuckGO, Vlc etc.

Let me know.

Hi @biraj, Can you try joining our Slack at https://endless-community.signup.team/ and join the #newcomers channel? Turns out we hadn’t enabled automatic invitations for our Slack channels, but we just did, so you should now be able to join!

1 Like

Thanks for all. I’m very happy for to be community member now.

2 Likes

Is it possible to have your nice background image??? …Raoul
I LIKE…

Hello. Please correct the word above “en” to “em” in Portuguese. Correct phrase should be: “Fala português? Visite nosso grupo em Português.” Thank you. :slight_smile:

Feito! Obrigado para a correção.

pochemu ya ne mogy postavit russkii yazik???

Is it possible to install Packet Tracer?