Can not open App Center

Hi! I already created this topic, but have to do this again. I followed all the recommendations, but App Center still does not open(((

eos-diagnostic-210825_013238_UTC 0300.txt (1.8 МБ)

Answers I already followed:

AppCenter does not open

help

Delete that ref too, with: sudo ostree refs --delete eos-runtimes:runtime/com.endlessm.Platform/x86_64/eos3.2

3 июня

AppCenter does not open

help

This runtime isn’t used anymore in recent EOS, so you can remove it by: sudo ostree refs --delete eos-runtimes:runtime/com.endlessm.Platform/x86_64/eos3.1 Then, rerun the sudo ostree fsck --all command and list any output which could point to another issue.

14 мая

AppCenter does not open

help

Can you please open a Terminal and run: sudo ostree fsck --all When this has finished, please run: killall gnome-software gnome-software Does it still crash?

7 мая

AppCenter does not open

help

Seems that for some reason App Center immediatly crashes after it’s started up … For analysis we need to dig deeper. Please run the following two commands: strace 2>&1 /usr/bin/gnome-software | tee ~/gnome-software-strace.txt and gdb --eval-command=run --batch /usr/bin/gnome-software 2>&1 | tee ~…

6 мая

AppCenter does not open

help

Can you please open a Terminal and enter the following command: killall -9 gnome-software; gnome-software --verbose 2>&1 | tee ~/gnome-software.txt This will first kill eventually running App Center instances and then try to run it with verbose output of what is currently happening. Can you then p…

Sorry you’re still having trouble. Let’s try to get more debug information about the crash. Open a Terminal window. Run this command to enable the storage of crash dumps:

pkexec eos-enable-coredumps

Then run the app center from the terminal:

gnome-software

After it crashes, wait a few seconds to allow the crash to be processed, then run:

coredumpctl info gnome-software | tee coredumpctl-info-gnome-software.txt

You should see output beginning something like:

PID: 30790 (gnome-software)
           UID: 1001 (wjt)
           GID: 1001 (wjt)
        Signal: 11 (SEGV)

and the file coredumpctl-info-gnome-software.txt will be created. Please attach that here.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.